- Dr Heyfa Ben Youssef is an Angiologist and Phlebologist practicing in Paris, and graduated from the medical faculty of Paris V University. She also holds a European Inter-University medical laser qualification and a qualification in “médecine morphologique et anti âge” – preventive medicine focusing on the detection and correction of disorders related to aging. With her qualifications in phlebology, Laser technology and aesthetic medicine, Dr Heyfa Ben Youssef will provide you with a professional response to your request.
- Graduated as a Medical Doctor from Paris V University
- Qualified Angiologist (vascular specialist) from the medical faculty, Paris V University
- Specialist diploma in vascular medicine (DESC) Paris V
- Formerly Assistant in Vascular Medicine at Paris Saint Joseph Hospital Complex
- Specialist Diploma in “médecine morphologique et anti âge” from Claude Bernard University, Lyon
- European Inter-University Diploma in medical laser technology from Paris V University.
- Member of the French Phlebology Society
- Member of the Francophone Medical Laser society.
National Board registration number:75/82242